The Banks-Baldwin Foundation was established in Cleveland, Ohio, in 1994. It was founded by Jeff Lucier and Craig Fraser and initially funded with part of the proceeds from the sale of The Banks-Baldwin Law Publishing Company to West Publishing Company. Along with Mr. Lucier and Mr. Fraser, the founding Trustees included Walter Harding Drane and Ronald C. Allan. Kathryn Lucier Green and Chad Green joined the Board in 2008. Susan Lucier joined the Board in 2017. Candace Hatton and Rob van Haaren joined the Board in 2020. The Trustees meet annually in December to consider proposals and make grants.
Established in 1804, Banks-Baldwin is the oldest law publishing company in America, with a long tradition of quality editorial products and superior customer service.
Register and Apply online before December 1st:
Made with in Cleveland Heights